Wednesday, December 26, 2012

My visit to California Science Center

                I had a blast at the California Science Center.First,my mom bought tickets for reservations at 2:15 pm for the Endeavour. While my mom was doing that, we went rock climbing.I think I reached about halfway there.

               Then, we went to eat. We ate at McDonald's. I had a #8 which is the Ranch BLT. I drank Strawberry Fanta.

                  After that, we went to Creative World for about 5 minutes.Then , we went in line for the Endeavour Exhibit.First, we saw lots of control panels.Then, we watched a short movie about Endeavour. Finally, we saw endeavour up close.There were 5 shuttles made.Endeavour, Atlantis ,and Discovery safely, succeededly retired.Challenger blew up 73 seconds after a launch.Columbia lasted a long time , but eventually blew up.


                    Later, we saw all the exhibits in ecosystems.In the Rot Room we saw disgusting animals.In the Poles Room we felt some freezing ice.We went to the Dessert Room.we also went to the Deep Sea Room. We also went to the L.A Zone. There, I produced 200watts of energy.I powered 6 light bulbs just by bicycle!I also did a play. We also went to an aquarium!There was a diver feeding the fish.


                 After that, we went to Creative World again.We saw the Transportation exhibit.We also saw the structures exhibit.We saw how people work to make structures more earthquake proof.


                Finally, it was time to go home.I wish we could go there again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment